Tuesday 16 February 2010

Presentation - Before

Before

Today Jade and I rehearsed. I wasn't particularly nervous at this point but I knew I would be when I was in the room with the tutors and clients. I had re-written my speech since earlier that morning so I was very rusty and I kept messing up the middle part.

At this point I began reflecting on the project as a whole. I enjoy thinking about the journey, the ups and the downs and how differently our initial ideas were to our final product. I was confident is what we had produced but it was only Tuesday where I had almost given up hope!

I thing I did notice was that all the other group had a large amount of work to show Laura Groves and we only had our CD package and website. In saying that, there is a lot of depth subtleties in ours and it wasn't all instantly noticeable but we'd have the opportunity to explain and show this during our presentation and the Q&A.


No comments:

Post a Comment